Electrical Panel Service Upgrade.
Electrical Service Panel Replacement / Upgrade
Dated or Overloaded Electrical Service Panel
You might know the service panel by another name, such as circuit breaker or fuse box. No matter what you call it. The system function remains the same—distributing power throughout your home.
An improperly installed and maintained electrical system can be dangerous.
Dangerous to both your family and home.
Whether your home is aging or new. Your electrical panel was only meant to handle so power. Modern homes depend on high-functioning electrical panels on a day-to-day basis.
Have your circuit inspected to eliminate any concerns for the safety of your home.
SAFER HOME & LOWER INSURANCE PREMIUMS
Your home should have a minimum of a 100 amp electrical service.
Schedule a consultation or inquire about an electrical service panel upgrade.
If you would like to have us inspect your electrical service panel or if you know it needs replacing, we would be happy to help.
Residential and Commercial
- Service Upgrades and Repair
- Underground Line Installation and Trenching
- Security Camera Installations
- Boilers and Control Wiring
- Furnace & Air Conditioners
- New Construction & Renovations
- Roof Top Units
- Signage Lighting
- Smoke Detector
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Fixture Upgrades
- Permanent Exterior Trimlight Installations
- Farm Lighting
- Soffit Lights
Home and Building Generac Back-Up Power Solutions
- 6kw-20kw Residential/Light Commercial Generators (Natural Gas or Propane)
- Ecogen 15 KW Synergy Generator (Off Grid Back Up Use With Solar)
- Commercial 25Kw-150Kw Generators (Natural Gas, Propane, & Diesel)
- Single or 3 Phase Units
- Transfer Switches and Load Centers
- Service Rated Nema 1 and 3 Rated
- Oil and Battery Heater Kits
- Mobile accessories (Some May Not Be Fully Supported In Canada Temporarily)
- Manual Transfer Switches